Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hello again

Hello again everyone and sorry it has been so long since I have written :( I just want to update you guys really quick on my hand. After i faught Tammy Schnieder I had to go to the doctor to get my hand looked at, and thought it was broken. But good news and if you follow my Twitter than you already know :) but i found out that my hand is not broken! :) I am still going to have to take it easy in training but my mind is at ease at least.

I am also very excited because one of my traininers will be fighting on July 19th, so I can't wait to see Russ in action and I will definatly be there with everyone else from my gym to support him!

One last thing, on my MySpace and Facebook I have been getting a lot of questions about Duzoxin and if it truly works. I can tell everyone first hand that it definatly does. I use it for the energy boost and most of you know I am a full time student, have a full time job, and train for my fights so I definatly need a ton of energy. As far as the wieght loss goes, I took it while cutting wieght for my last fight and it supressed my appetite and this was the easiest wieght cut I have ever had. Don't just take my word for it go check it out for yourself!

Dont forget to check out my webite while your online :) JessicaPene.com

No comments:

Post a Comment