Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Training

Hello again :) I hope that all of you are enjoying my new blog, I am still trying to learn about blogging but I am picking it up very quick. I have been getting a lot of questions on my myspace about my training so I wanted to use this opportunity to fill everyone in on my training regimen.

I do all of my strength and conditioning with Brandon Bovee three time a week. He has me concentrate a lot on my core doing three different workout phases with three sets of each phase. After I complete all of those I end my session with airdyne sprints. In addition to my training with Brandon I like to do long distance runs every other day on my own. Cardio is key to Mixed Martial Arts!

All of my MMA training is done with Adam Lynn and Russ Muira at Subfighter MMA Academy in Laguna Hills but I also cross train with Chris Riley and Jimmy Romero at Legends MMA in Hollywood. I try to stay well rounded with my stand up and ground game and I couldn’t ask for better coaches.

As you can tell my training is pretty extensive and takes a lot of energy. Outside of all my training I teach a womens program at LA Boxing Lake Forest and I go to school full time. Because of all this I really need a boot of energy and Düzoxin has been right there to give me that boost. If you guys want to find out more about Düzoxin visit JessicaPene.com

No comments:

Post a Comment